Mission, Vision, Learner Outcomes
Bell Gardens High School will graduate all students to be critical thinkers, innovative creators, articulate communicators, and effective collaborators.
The Bell Gardens High School Community:
Values a school culture which promotes respect, perseverance, and cariño.
Believes students should be educated through student driven activities which develop literacy skills and cause students to reach beyond current thinking.
Is committed to providing an academic environment which supports college and career preparedness for all students.
Be College and Career Ready
- Complete the A-G requirements.
- Complete a Career and Technology course of study.
- Complete a dual enrollment course.
Graduate with Honors
- Earn A's in all classes.
- Earn a Seal of Excellence.
- Earn an AP Scholar designation.
Have a Dream
- Plan a 4-year high school course schedule.
- Plan to complete a college and financial application.
- Plan for the career that interests you.
Strive for Excellence
- Attend school every day.
- Arrive ready to produce quality work.
- Have a growth mindset.
Bell Gardens High School is one of four high schools in the Montebello Unified School District. BGHS is located in Bell Gardens, California in the Southeast part of Los Angeles County. Bell Gardens High School serves approximately 2,800 students on a yearly basis.